exactly What do i must do in order to be awarded the BSc level?
To be granted the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you have to:
- be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have actually opted into the BSc level scheme before beginning focus on the study and Analysis task
- effectively finish all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied techniques exams
- finish the ACCA Ethics and expert techniques module
- complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University analysis and research Project.
To submit the investigation and research venture when you look at the May and submission periods, please refer to RAP submission dates november
Their education must certanly be finished within ten years associated with the earliest date of the very very first assessment pass or the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being awarded otherwise your eligibility will soon be withdrawn.
Log in to myACCA, to discover whether you are eligible to do so if you have opted in to the degree scheme and.
Why have always been I maybe maybe perhaps not qualified to receive the Oxford Brookes level programme?
If you should be maybe not qualified to receive the amount programme, then it’ll be for example associated with the after reasons:
You enrolled with ACCA ahead of the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting level ended up being introduced.
- Once the level programme ended up being introduced in 2000/2001, all eligible registered students had been expected to decide in to the level scheme by 2001 november. Any pupil whom would not achieve this might have been immediately withdrawn.
- In the event that you registered with ACCA ahead of November 2001, have actually yet to accomplish the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) or Financial Management (FM) exams and tend to be within decade for the date that is earliest of one’s very very first assessment pass or even the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being granted’, please contact ACCA Connect to choose to the level programme. Læs videre “Students’ FAQs regarding the Oxford Brookes Degree”